Proceeds go towards and impact the Cowtown C.A.L.F. Program (Children's Activities for Life and Fitness)
- Sessions start October 7th, with a running form clinic followed by a short run.
- The Trailblazer Training Program runs through February 25th.
- An interest meeting is taking place Monday, Oct. 2nd, at 6:00 pm at the new Cowtown Office and Live on Facebook.
$175 for in-person, $85 for Virtual
- Runner's form videos on our private Facebook page.
- Snacks provided after each long run.
- Long runs will have water/Gatorade/GU every 2 miles.
- Pace coaches for groups of 8-15 people, plus pace per mile. We will collect individual race times to place you into your pace group. This time is used to calculate various training paces used during the training period such as interval pace, tempo pace, and easy pace.
- Trailblazer traning shirt.
- 10% off Cowtown Merchandise.
- 10% off at Lone Star Running & Walking Company.
2024 cowtown race trailblazer training program
The Cowtown Traiblazers is an exciting training program for those interested in group training for a half or a full marathon that takes place in January, February, or March.
All levels welcome to join in!
- Weekly emails and detailed schedule sent to your inbox.
- Tuesday Speedwork at the TCU track at 6:30 pm.
- Trailblazer Social runs at 6:30 pm on Thursdays.
- Weekly Saturday progressive runs that build from 3 to 20 miles, with a different route each week.
- Monthly seminars on topiucs such as nutrition, injury prevention, and running form.
- Online strength training for runners.